Friday 27 January 2012

Mid Week Scavenger Hunt Ketchup

Hello There,
                  I wanted to catch up on a couple of the prompts I have missed from the ScavengerHunt as I only joined in last week, as I only have 10 to do, I thought I would just do a mid week slot in. And  actually my uploading and editing need some practise as well. So without further ado, here are some of the prompts.

One Colour, Laundry, Soft, Stacked Up, Winter Wonderland, and Hole.

ONE COLOUR


    Orange you glad you popped on by? I love that Oranges are well, Orange!


LAUNDRY

 
This is a snapshot from my archives, it is the image that restarted my love affair with photography. I was hanging out the washing, and had to go and get my camera, because I just loved the colours of my wash day. Now I take a photograph of the life around me, everyday.


SOFT


 
Marshmallowy Gooey Goodness, Little Pillows of Softness




STACKED


I have my C.Ds temporally stacked on the windowsill, the afternoon light streaming through the cases looked rather interesting.


WINTER WONDERLAND

Well it is the closest I can get to snow in an Australian Summer. I love snowflake decorations at Christmas time, it is a kind of ironic comment in our Summer Heat.



HOLE


 
A Buttonhole on my jackets' lapel



Thanks for the Visit, Have a Great Day !

1 comment:

  1. These are very nice - I especially like your laundry shot as well as the button hole.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time, to drop me a line.

Labels

animal (1) apple (1) Ashley Sisk's Scavenger Hunt Sundays (1) autumn (2) baby (1) baby clothing (1) beads (1) bird's nest (1) birds nest (1) biscuit cutter (1) black and white (1) bliss (1) Blythe doll (1) boiling (1) bubble/s (2) bunny (1) bunting (1) butterfly (1) buttonhole (1) c.d cases (1) cacti (1) camera (2) cats (1) cheese (1) cherries (1) china (1) chocolate (1) cloud (1) coffee (1) crochet (1) crossed (1) crowded (1) dandelion (1) dominoes (1) dozen (1) ducks (1) duplicated (1) dust (1) Easter (1) egg (1) eggs (2) empty (1) eyes (1) fabric (1) facial feature (1) feet (1) fence post (2) flowers (1) footwear (1) fragrant (1) frozen (1) garden (1) gardening (1) gingham (1) glimpse (1) gold (1) grain (1) green (1) grey (1) hands (1) handwritten (1) hearts (1) high angle (1) hobby (1) hole (1) hundreds and thousands (1) kindling (1) knitting (1) knitting needles (1) Kodak (1) laundry (1) leaves (2) lemon (1) life (1) light (1) light shade (1) love (1) low angle (1) make up (1) marshmallows (1) measuring cups (1) menus (1) milk bottles (1) mismatch (1) moss (1) mouse (1) music (1) nature's own (1) new (1) obvious (1) one colour (1) orange (1) paper (1) pattern repeating (1) pavement (1) photographers choice (1) pink (2) plastic (1) polaroid (1) rabbit (1) rainbow (1) red shoes (1) rose (1) rubber ducky (1) rusty (1) SCAVENGER HUNT (1) seeds (2) seven (1) shadow (1) shiny (1) silhouete (1) simple (1) smile (1) snowflakes (1) soft (1) spicy (1) stacked (2) stamps (1) stand alone (1) stars (1) stitch (1) succulents (1) sunflare (1) sunset (1) sweet (1) teacups (1) timber (2) transportation (1) trees (1) trend (1) umbrella (1) Villeroy and Boch (1) vintage (2) water (2) wedding dress (1) whimsy (1) winter coat (1) winter wonderland (1) wool (2) wrapper (1) yarn (1) yellow (3)